Would you like to join a people-centered DSC?
Be at the heart of challenging digital transformations with Improve software, the Digital Services Company (DSC).
Are you ready to successfully help in the digital transformation of our clients?
Our missions and responsibilities:
Development: Taking an active part in making the technical choices, managing and controlling the guidelines of the application, design choices and methods defined by the team, as well as monitoring the progress of the developments.
- Choosing or framing technical solution.
- The implementation of standards and good practices.
- The use of continuous integration/ deployment tools.
– L’optimisation de code & aide à l’amélioration de performance,
– La réalisation des tests unitaires,
– La rédaction de la documentation technique.
You will be monitoring all the projects on their technical level during their whole life cycle while taking into consideration and respecting the necessary methods, norms and standards (JAVA EE 6, SOA Architecture…). Your scope of intervention is multi-domain and multi project.
Your skill set:
- An experience in the field of systems integration (Mdb), SOA architecture (jax-Ws), WebServices (Soap/Rest)
- Required technical skills: WebSphere, Tomcat, Java EE6, Hibernate around Eclipse, Struts, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Svn, spring, TOMCAT or GlassFish application servers and MySQL databases.
- Proficiency in use of the following technologies: Java JEE (servlet/RMI/WEB Services /Hibernate), Web – Service SOAP, REST/JMS, Oracle, Linux and continuous integration tools such as: Jenkins, Sonar.
ability to work with a team
organised and rigorous
An experience of at least 2 years in a JAVA work environment along with project management.
Fluent in English
You are to implement the technical specifications made by the architect. You will gain more autonomy as you produce scalable, maintainable, documented code that meets the quality constraints initially defined. Team members should interact, in order to answer to the various needs and requirements of a project,
HTML5 / CSS3 integration bases
Knowledge of Nodejs
Knowledge of Typescript
Knowledge of NextJs is a plus
Implementing components from technical specifications and APIs from Swagger documentation
Implementing JS unit testing
Usage of common Git commands
Usage commun Git
4 years of experience in Front end development, with at least 2 years experience with React or Angular projects.
Participating in defining an automation strategy for the tests.
Calculating the ROI for automation requests.
Execute automation scripts
Ensuring the analysis and problem solving of issues detected during the execution of automatic tests.
Ensuring the execution of non-regression testing, securing the stability of the software during the continuous integration process.
We are looking for motivated and driven candidates with a perfectionist attitude and who prioritize the clients’ satisfaction.
ISTQB certification is a plus
Diploma: Graduate of an Engineering school or university Education level:+ 4/5 years after High school
Experience: at least 2 years experience in the development and automation of tests
Languages: English, preferred but not mandatory.
Technical skills : Java, Selenium, Postman, SoapUi, UFT/QTP, Ranorex or Cucumber
You will work on the implementation of the complete automation of the production phase of applications. You will also focus on integrating user test scenarios and source code quality control tools
- Building tools: Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant
- Code repository tool: Git, SVN or Team Foundation Server
- Scripting language: Bash/ Powershell or Korn-shell
- Operating System: Linux / Windows
- Service providers IaaS ou PaaS : AWS / Azure ou OVH
- Automated testing tools: (QTP, Selenium, Ranorex, Robot) or deployment monitoring tools such as Octopus Deploy.
- Methodology : Agile Scrum
Minimum experience: 2 ans
The candidate has to be autonomous, not afraid of taking the initiative, and enjoys working with a team.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity
We are looking to strengthen our Paris-based teams in MOA, who will be able to support our client locally, predominantly on project activities, either from our agency or as technical assistance.
Position and tasks involved:
Analysis and formulation of needs expressed by the business contacts
Interviewing business experts and developing a written report.
Drafting general functional specifications (GFS)
Animating functional meetings with the MOE
Validating the detailed functional specifications
Taking part in the weekly follow-up committee meeting
Participating in regular Liaison meetings
Writing meeting minutes/ reports
Drafting test strategy documents
Drafting requirements and test plans
Developing test plans and analysing results
Anomalies management; detecting and analysing anomalies and validating corrections
Coordinating Follow-ups with project management: planning follow up meetings follow-up of anomalies, and formalizing functional evolution meetings
Drafting meeting (acceptance) minutes
Implementation of a change management process for the users.
Working in a laid back atmosphere with an approachable manager, team lead and recruitment officer is always fulfilling. These people will support you and coach you throughout your career with Improve software.
Your progress, your dynamism, your seriousness and your rigorous involvement in the various projects will allow you to evolve regularly in your career.