We accompany companies in implementing their new digital services. Improve Software, develops a full testing methodology dedicated to developing and integrating all sorts of IT applications.
You would like to enhance the quality of your deliverables? Reduce the costs of developing and testing web or mobile applications? Or even decrease the time to market?
Our experts will be happy to support you:
- Developing a test strategy adapted to your needs and your aims
- A well structured implementation of the test teams
- Industrialization of the test process
- Continuous upgrading of the test process according to approved models.
Execution and Reporting
Our testers are highly qualified, rigorous and mindful of the quality of their work. They are well versed in their job and able to execute several types of tests according to your planning. They also use test management tools such as JIRA, Xray, Zephyr, Squash ™, Testlink, HP ALM, Refer Test, Hiptest.
These tools are used to make;
- Functional tests
- Regression Test
- Browser and mobile compatibility test
- Performance test
- Security test
Analysis and conception
Our testers always work in accordance with specific test strategies and test plans. Our testers are ISTQB certified and take part of the test project development since it’s very beginning. They carry a benchmark testing phase to guarantee maximum coverage of business requirements;
- Our testors will analyze the business and bring an external evaluation to the test’s base.
- Design the tests to cover all the interactions of the software with the people involved in the project.
- Gradually develop and refine the identified test conditions, using relevant test design techniques.
Are you looking to improve the efficiency of your tests? Detect bugs early on and reduce probable execution delays as well as increase the coverage of retrogression tests?
Our experts support you at every stage of your automation project;
Define the automation strategy
Support the choice of tools and carry out a POC (proof of concept)
Development and maintenance of automated scripts
Optimization and continuous improvement